Monday, July 15, 2024

 Almost feel like I am back from the dead! My apologies for letting the blog slide. Was actually amazed it was still up! I haven't posted in years, real life meant art had to be forgotten about for awhile. Have spent the last 6 months regaining my skills and deciding what avenues to pursue. Molds will be available on a limited basis. First order of business is to check and make sure the links on the blog are still viable. Next I will post pictures of favorite dolls. If you have a doll sold to you as a Stacy Hofman (sometimes spelled Stacy Hoffman) or by Nancy Crossno please send pictures to shesalive@peoplepc.com and I will authenticate. Unfortunately I have send many on eBay that are not attributed correctly.


Sincerely.

      Stacy Hofman




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello your post will be read before being posted in an effort to limit spam and create a family friendly blog.